Powered By Blogger

Senin, 16 Mei 2011

about him..him.. and him..

Mistakes is never out of my life .. I always do without me thinking how to fix it all .. problem is my friend .. because the problem I can make myself better day by day ..


I have experienced it .. and I never repeat the same thing .. I am happy to do it somehow .. because I like to remember you making me happy and makes me fall for the umpteenth time .. love is not cutting edge .. on others .. maybe I'm tired of love .. but I'm not tired of falling in love..


adrift my heart to anyone, certainly with someone who never wanted to hurt me .. my heart is promised to anyone, certainly with someone who is really dear to me and accept what I am .. because I would do the same thing as what he did to me ..


nothing is wrong when it all comes from the sincerity .. there is nothing wrong if all goes without a lie in it .. nothing is wrong can be based on sincerity, without any conditions it .. wrong is when it all starts with a lack tulusan, running with a lie and not based on keihklasan .. and it was very painful ..


you came all of a sudden .. and I do not deny your presence in my life .. I never knew you without me know how you really .. now I know how you really .. thank you to never enter into my life .. so I can know that you are not as good as I think .. and you are the same as the others ..


in the depths of my heart, I love him .. and this I can not be avoided. I hope someday I can have it without having to get hurt again .. because I would love him sincere without any conditions .. but the reality is all just a figment of the imagination .. love can not touch me there .. I let him but half my heart is still in his heart ..



wake me up from all the dreams that continue to hurt me .. wake me up from all the dreams that kept me floating with no direction .. I want to know all that makes me miserable .. I am already tired of all this fantasy .. I want to wake up and resume my life more meaningful without me having to remember him .. I'm tired ..

1 komentar:

  1. sist....
    do u retless????
    hmmm,,,sist.. mungkin aku..
    hohoo

    kanjen sist,,

    BalasHapus